Presentations, resources and materials from the 8th National Farm to Cafeteria Conference can be found on Google Drive at the links below. Click on the Agenda-at-a-Glance for a refresher of the conference schedule and to remind yourself which workshops you attended.
*NOTE: Materials shared here cannot be copied or redistributed without permission from the presenter.
Materials archive by workshop track:
- Track 1: Communities building partnerships
- Track 2: Connecting institutions within farm to cafeteria
- Track 3: Local & sustainable procurement
- Track 4: Farmers, food hubs & supply chains
- Track 5: School gardens & on-site farms
- Track 6: Advocating for change
- Track 7: Moving forward together
- Track 8: Education, training & professional development
- Track 9: Measuring & reporting impact
- Track 10: Farm to preschool/early care and education
- Track 11: Equity & justice in farm to cafeteria
- Track 12: Innovating the movement
- Lightning Talks
- Short Courses
- Poster session
If you do not see the materials you are looking for, please contact the presenters directly. Speakers can be found and contacted through the electronic conference guide.
Click on the image below to see the full Agenda-at-a-Glance.